What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Explosive Blueprint that shows you how to spend money on more of the things you love while you save thousands of dollars.
- 6 ways to save money on your overhead expenses. By this, I mean your rent and mortgage. Just by slashing your spending here, you could easily save thousands of dollars per year!
- 16 ways to save money on your car and its expenses. I talk about everything from saving money on gas, buying a new car, on down to how to save money on auto insurance.
- You can still own a cool cell phone, a laptop, an iPad, and a GPS and STILL save money.
- You can still live in a beautiful house and save money.
- You can still take exotic vacations and save money.
- You can still have a huge wedding and save money.
- You can still drive a nice car and save money.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Slash Your Spending scores 65.95/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.slashyourspending.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $1.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: slashyourspending.com you’ll also be taken through to slashyourspending.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)